This is a super opprotunity to work for a world leading cutting edge organisation with a base in Somerset.
The Company Secretarial Assistant will be responsible within the Legal and Company Secretarial team for the provision of assistance across a broad range of company secretarial matters including employee share schemes and insurance litigation. This role will provide support to the Group Legal Director and Company Secretary, Board Committees and the business.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows;
- Statutory compliance for all group companies
- Maintaing the UK statutory registers and keeping the company secretarial database updated
- Drafting papers, minutes and resolutions for board/committees
- Assisting the Company Secretary with UK Corporate Governance Code compliance including monitoring developing best practice in corporate governance and keeping the Company Secretary up to date on emerging trends
- Assisting with the employee share plan administration
- Assisting with the complilation of the annual report, AGM circular and proxy card
- Dealing with share registration matters including general queries and liasing with the Registras as appropriate
- Stock Exchange compliance matters
This is a wide ranging role which will suit those with 12 months plus practical experience in company secretarial work.
We are looking for the successful cvandidate to interview and start the new role early in 2018.