(12 Month Contract)
To £28,000 + Benefits
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in the centre of Bristol. If you are looking for an entry point legal position or already have experience in Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance this could be the ideal role for you.
This highly respected business has provided professional services to its clients for over 100 years. They are recognised as market leaders in their sector and have a huge wealth of know how and expertise in their field. Due to an unprecedented period of growth the business are now looking to appoint an additional team member.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- To provide corporate, registered office and company administration services to a portfolio or Jordans’ clients.
- To build up good working relationships with those clients and to develop an understanding of their requirements ensuring that their needs are interpreted precisely and responded to correctly.
- Conduct corporate governance work with appropriate supervision ensuring that all client instructions are interpreted precisely, responded to correctly and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and costs
- Administer a portfolio of approximately 200 companies
- Effectively manage the costs relating to clients’ files and provide a profitable contribution to the department and organisation
- Ensure that all work is promptly invoiced, raising interim invoices as appropriate
- Work closely with other members of the Corporate Governance department in identifying areas where current systems and services can be developed.
- Work closely with clients, identifying ways in which we can develop the relationship and ensure client retention.
- Ensure that files are compliant with current money laundering regulations, conduct ongoing client contact to ensure that the customer due diligence information requested is received within a reasonable time frame
- Maintaining systems that enable us to manage and control customer due diligence activity and reporting all concerns in respect of suspicion of money laundering activity to the Compliance Officer.
- Identify, promote and develop commercial opportunities wherever possible and to keep clients informed of new products, services and changes in legislation
- Play an active role in the business development, supporting marketing, promotional and sales initiatives as appropriate.