Bristol £Salary dependant upon experience
Are you looking for your next move in house or looking to experience the challenges away from Private Practice for the first time? This exciting fast moving business is looking for an experienced lawyer with at least 5 years pqe to compliment an experienced in house function with a broad legal remit.
The legal team is one of the largest in the region offering a broad rang of legal work and opportunities for progression.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- To provide a proactive, efficient and robust legal support service as part of the
Group's risk management and support services functions
- To research and provide professional legal and regulatory advice
- To liaise and instruct external solicitors and counsel as and when required
- To negotiate and finalise contract terms with clients within the framework of
Group risk management policies
- To assist with product development and the integration of new businesses
- To provide a management support resource and ensure that the company and its officers act lawfully and in compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations.
To succeed in this challenging environment you will have the following :
- Experience preferably in commercial and/or financial services law and/ or corporate negotiation
- Experience in domestic HMRC approved, unapproved and global employee share plans and foreign law regulatory due diligence
- Working knowledge of tax and reporting requirements arising from UK and global employee share plans would be advantageous
- Employee benefit trusts and trust law
- Good writing, communication and negotiation skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise and manage competing workloads.
On offer is a highly competitive package including a salary of between £60,000 to £80,000 plus car allowance, disc bonus, market leading pension and other flexible benefits.