To £55,000/€70,000 plus bonus, benefits and discounts
Are you a passionate IT Auditor looking for a challenging opportunity in the fast-paced leisure/consumer sector?
This major multinational consumer business has a market leading brand in the sector and offers a diverse range of products/services to a wide customer base through a variety of channels. It is currently undertaking significant investment plans – particularly with regard to systems, marketing and technology including changing customer web platforms and mobile based applications. This investment and the constant challenge of meeting the needs of changing customer expectations make it an fascinating time to be joining the business in an IT Audit role.
The well regarded and pro-active European IT Audit team of five is split between the UK and Europe and is seeking a passionate IT Auditor to join the team in this newly created opportunity. The UK team is based in the Northern Home Counties within easy reach of central London and the European team is based in Germany.
You will work closely with the Business Audit team and other members of the IT audit team – predominantly on integrated audits but will also gain exposure to IT programme and project audits and ad-hoc “themed” work right across the diverse operations of this constantly changing business. The team undertake a wide technical range of work covering applications, infrastructure, security and data. You will take responsibility for every part of the audit process from planning and scoping, through execution and agreement on recommendations to reporting.
This newly created opportunity has been created with a view to the successful candidate progressing to Senior Manager level in 2 years so you need to have the ambition to grow your career. As the team have a European remit then you may need to travel for up to 50% but all travel is short haul and there is the flexibility to work from home when not on audit. The fieldwork tends to last for a maximum of 2 weeks with a week for planning and a further week for reporting so the empowering and flexible culture within the team means that you could have the flexibility to work from home for up to 2 weeks per month..
As the ideal candidate you:
- Should be of graduate calibre with an IT Audit qualification eg CISA, QICA, CRISC etc
- Will have a minimum of four to five years of experience – either within a larger practice environment or within a large multinational
- Should have a broad ranging exposure to IT audit, risk, security and control and the credibility to engage with senior stakeholders, both in IT and across the wider business
- Must have strong communication skills with native-level fluency in English and ideally have a second European language (French, German and Spanish are all of interest)
- MUST be inquisitive, passionate, and confident with the ambition to grow into a position with more autonomy
- Will be a strong team player but also have the self-motivation to work on the occasional stand alone project
On offer is a salary of up to c£55,000- £60,000 plus bonus (c20%), generous pension and substantial discount schemes (up to 70%). There is also the potential for the role to be based in Germany with a basic salary of Eu60,000 to Eu70,000. Please note that you must have eligibility to work within the UK/EU without the need for sponsorship to be considered for this opportunity.