London to £55K plus bens
Are you an experienced Internal Auditor looking for a central London-based role with low travel?
This major multinational business operates through a number of locations around the World covering both established and emerging market territories. The business enjoys an enviable position as a market leader in a number of it’s core service offerings and has a culture of high performance but also one where it’s people are highly valued.
Working closely with senior management, the internal audit function reports into the Risk & Audit Committee and takes the lead role in protecting the reputation of the business by continuing to develop and maintain efficient and effective risk management and governance processes.
As an experienced auditor working in a small and friendly team, you must be passionate about driving changes to make real improvements to the processes and controls within the business. You will undertake a wide range of operational reviews, with some financial reviews, investigations and ad-hoc project work. This opportunity offers unrivalled exposure to senior management and a rare breadth of role. You will gain a wide exposure to audit planning, risk management, fieldwork execution (both working on your own and as part of a larger team), writing (not drafting) the audit report with value added recommendations, negotiation of management actions and subsequent tracking and review of recommendation implementation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven background in internal audit within a multinational business and hence the ability to thrive in a multicultural environment
- A strong understanding of risk and the ability to identify the key risks in a business unit or process
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to engage with and to influence senior and sometimes, demanding stakeholders
- Have native-speaker level fluency in English with exceptionally strong report writing skills
- Ideally have a professional or accounting qualification eg ACA,ACCA,CIA,CPA etc
Though the business is very much a multinational environment, travel is not expected to be more than 20%-25% and would rarely involve being away over a weekend. On offer is base salary of to £55,000 plus benefits.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship of a visa to be considered for this opportunity.